The “Baltic Health & Beauty Clinic” website is published by MB Partneronas. By using the site the user automatically accepts our Terms and Conditions. We may change and republish the Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is up to the user to regularly review these Terms and Conditions and note any changes. Continued use of the site after a change has been made indicates the user’s acceptance of those changes.
Terms And Conditions – all patients’
“Baltic Health & Beauty Clinic” is a trademark of MB Partneronas. The company acts as an independent medical tourism facilitator and agent of selected medical care provider.
It is acknowledged by you that MB Partneronas, trading under its brand “Baltic Health & Beauty Clinic”, is a third party facilitator and does not provide medical or legal advice, nor is a travel agent. Our aim is to provide our clients with access to quality, world-class medical services at affordable prices and it is expressly agreed that no liability whatsoever will attach to it arising out of the performance or non performance of these Trading Terms or the Treatment Plan or any modifications to it.
Our role is to act as a third party facilitator between the medical care providers and yourself; we will always endeavour to work in your best interests as part of this process. The quote that we will supply will include the procedure that you and the provider have agreed upon. All procedures should be thoroughly understood and if there is any aspect that you do not understand please seek clarification.
The quote we give you may also list the costs of other services such as accommodation or local assistance, and will be broken down so these separate items are clear. We do not provide all-inclusive prices or packages.
– The total quoted price when given may include, (a) surgery, treatment or procedure, (b) transfers from the airport in the city of your choice, to the accommodation or medical care provider on arrival and the reverse transfer for departure, (c) consultation with the doctor, (d) any pre-operative tests advised, (e) accommodation at the medical care provider’s premises, as advised, and (f) hotel stay, (if arranged through us), for the duration of your stay.
– Any tests considered necessary during pre-assessment or diagnosis for some treatments, or as a result of a pre-existing condition, or your exposure or vulnerability to any condition will be at additional cost.
–Payment for any extras services required or chosen in this way are to be paid directly at the clinic in question.
– Hotel bills: You are liable for any other costs that you incur such as meals (not included as part of our negotiation on your behalf), use of telephone, laundry, etc. at the hotel, or stay at accommodation not booked through us.
– Flights: you are responsible for booking and managing your own flights. We will advise you on carriers and times were possible, but booking and paying for flights will not form part of our agreement with you.
The guide price, often given prior to any consultation or diagnosis, are provided to give you an idea of cost range of a procedure, treatment or price plan, and will be accompanied with what the guide price may include. The guide price is not a confirmed or guaranteed final, total price for any service.
Upon an agreement being made for a booking, the following terms apply:
For cosmetic or other surgeries a deposit (500EUR) shall be paid prior to travel with the remainder paid at the clinic. Any extra or unforeseen services are to be paid at the clinic.
Cosmetic Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, etc.: In some cases first consultations are held via email, telephone and this is sufficient for most procedures. Alternatively, if you wish to meet with the surgeon or doctor prior to traveling for surgery, they are scheduling consultation with them in London and Dublin.
1) Your treatment is subject to a contract between you and the medical care provider undertaking the treatment. Staff from MB Partneronas do not hold any medical qualifications and are neither responsible nor liable for any medical procedures, or for the work of the surgeon, or any of the staff, engaged at your clinic or hospital.
You agree to indemnify MB Partneronas against the incidence of medical negligence or malpractice. These aspects will invariably be governed by the terms and conditions of your treatment contract with the Medical Care Provider.
2) We do not accept any responsibility in the unlikely event that the Medical Care Provider feels that you are not fit enough to undergo surgery and have to return without your surgery, or procedure, taking place. You will be entitled to refund of any unspent balance of your treatment cost after deductions on account of tests, consultations, etc. The administration fee is non-refundable.
3) Your Medical Care Provider will give you aftercare instructions and advice. Should you not follow these and there are repercussions arising from your own lack of care, the Medical Care Provider will not accept responsibility and other parts of this agreement may be void.
4) MB Partneronas does not accept any liability for loss or injury of any kind except death or injury caused by the negligence of the company, its servants or agents.
5) Some procedures, such as with infertility treatments, are not guaranteed to be successful and you understand that there is this possibility. There is no refund or discount for unsuccessful procedures, and any given is at the discretion of the Medical Care Provider.
Aftercare (Cosmetic Surgery)
1) Your Medical Care Provider may provide extended stay in hospital to ensure that you have nursing care until you are able to look after yourself in a hotel.
2) Some procedures require you to stay at the destination at least until the stitches are removed so that the risk of infection is minimised if not eliminated.
Your Medical Care Provider will advise on the required period of stay at destination after surgery and this will form part of your agreement. Leaving earlier than the Medical Care Provider has advised you will void certain parts of this agreement.
In some cases you may be able to travel home before having the stitches removed, but this should be in agreement with your Medical Care Provider.
3) By the time you have the final post operative consultation, you should have a fair measure of your results from the surgery. Any major variations to the outcome requiring revision or correction should be identifiable and will be rectified, if considered feasible. Any concerns should be voiced to the Medical Care Provider as soon as possible.
Aftercare (Elective Services)
1) Surgical Operations: Once back in the Country of Origin, your first point of contact is your GP/family doctor. If they should identify a post operative care issue with your surgery or signs of any complications, we will assist you with making available to the Medical Care Provider a report from your GP, photographs, test results, etc, to enable the Medical Care Provider to provide an opinion and describe the way forward.
2) If you require revision or correction treatment, the Medical Care Provider may underwrite the cost of treatment, depending on the circumstances and your contract with them. We will advise and assist you in this instance. Consistent with the spirit of your decision to seek treatment abroad in the first instance, you should only have to bear the cost of travel, hotels and subsistence in this event.
In the event you need to return for remedial MB Partneronas will provide reasonable support in its capacity as a “facilitator.”
In the event of a dispute between you and the Medical Care Provider, this would normally be conducted under the laws of the country in which your operation took place unless otherwise agreed. As a facilitator we will continue to act between you and the Medical Care Provider, and assist with you with the process wherever possible.
Medical Information and Questionnaire
In some cases you may be required by the Medical Care Provider to complete a medical questionnaire or provide medical information prior to consultations or treatments.
1) You agree that your medical and screening questionnaires and assessment questions will be shared with your Medical Care Provider. MB Partneronas are not liable if your questionnaire has not been completed thoroughly or honestly, or if any information is withheld or incorrect.
2) We will not disclose your data, records or information without your consent and will only share it with those concerned with your treatment.
We do not accept any responsibility for any delay to flights or other transport methods, even those booked by us. When flight delays occur, refreshments and meals will normally be the responsibility of the airline. Flight timings and days of operation are subject to change.
MB Partneronas will not be held responsible for such delays or changes to these or related services and you agree to indemnify MB Partneronas against such eventualities.
However we will endeavour to assist you in ensuring any transport issues are rectified as quickly and comfortably as possible.
It is recommended that you have travel insurance that will cover against delays, loss of baggage, personal effects, etc, as well as sickness and ill–health. We also recommend you take out Medical Travel Insurance and/or Medical Complications Insurance for the treatment you wish to have. You must decide if the provisions add to your level of comfort and if you wish to subscribe to the policy, but we highly recommend covering yourself in this way whenever traveling abroad for medical treatment.
Guarantees, if offered by Medical Care Providers, depend on the surgery and/or procedure and will be part of your contract with the Medical Care Provider. It is not the responsibility of MB Partneronas to provide guarantees, and the company cannot be held liable for their provision.
To cancel your booking you must notify us in writing. This can be done at any time but the cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The scale of charges payable will depend upon when the notification of cancellation is received. The cancellation charges will be limited to actual expenses incurred and disbursements made. However the administration fee is non-refundable.
If, for any reason, you do not present yourself on time and in a state that the consultation, procedure or surgery can be performed, your appointment will be cancelled, and we will not be able to give you re-compensation. Re-scheduling will take place. If you do not turn up for your flight or surgery at all your medical care will be assumed cancelled without notice and cancellation fees will be applicable equal to the full amount already paid.
MB Partneronas facilitates contact between you and medical staff from Medical Care Providers based outside of the United Kingdom. We advise and assist with your plans for travel, accommodation and other services that you may be interested in or need. We can also provide information about services and doctors outside the United Kingdom including their credentials, in order for you to make an informed decision.
Please remember that medical information, treatment information packs, guides or website descriptions provided by MB Partneronas (Baltic Health & Beauty Clinic) must be considered as an educational service only. The information sent through e-mail should not be relied upon as a medical consultation. This mechanism is not designed to replace a physician’s independent judgement about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. We will do our best to provide you with information that will help you make your own health care decisions.
Please note that all surgical operations and medical procedures, whichever country they take place in, have a risk attached to them and in the case of cosmetic surgery there may be dissatisfaction with the final outcome.
We will not be held responsible for medical procedure disputes. Our liability is limited to a duty of care in our capacity as a third party facilitator governed by UK law.
MB Partneronas may collect personal information that is ‘sensitive information’, and may relate to health or medical details, (as medical reports). This sensitive information will be used or disclosed only for the purpose for which it was given and forwarded directly to the party it is intended for or as required by law. Where medical information, such as medical records or reports, are required to be transferred to a third party, this will be in conjunction with the completion of consent form, (release of medical information form).
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Except where we say differently elsewhere in these conditions, we cannot pay any compensation, expenses, losses or any other amount or otherwise accept responsibility if we have to change your booking after departure or if we or the surgeon/Medical Care Provider cannot provide your procedure as agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event which we or the provider in question could not foresee or avoid even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute and bad weather (actual or threatened).
Changes to the Contract
If we have to cancel or significantly change your booking, we will contact you to discuss this and you can choose to rearrange your procedure with us (and pay the difference of fare or receive a refund, as the case may be) or cancel your booking and get a refund. However, we will not pay compensation in these circumstances and are not responsible for any losses or expenses you suffer as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
You hereby agree with these terms and conditions as set out here. These terms are a contract between us and you may wish to keep a copy for future reference. We may sometimes change the terms and changes will be posted on the website or are available on request.
Our expert team has treated over half a million people.